Date(s) - Aug 21, 2018
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Categories No Categories
The NARPM Oahu Chapter
13th Annual Property Management Seminar
Knowledge is Key
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- 8:10 am – 3:30 pm
- Japanese Cultural Center – 2454 S. Beretania St., 5th Floor, Honolulu HI 96826
August 13, 2018
NARPM Oahu Chapter Members*:$125.00
- Breakfast Pastries
- Three Course Buffet Lunch
- 2018 Property Management Seminar Binder
- On-Site Event Parking for an additional $6.00
- Keynote Speaker Presentation by Berton Hamamoto regarding a Rental Market Update and are you running your rental as a business?
- Other seminar presentations include: Landlord-Tenant Code Refresher, Legislative Update, Service and Emotional Support Animal Information, Fair Housing Issues, Rental Insurance Information and Eviction Navigation Techniques as well as a Question & Answer Session with industry experts.
- See attached full Seminar Agenda and both a Company Registration Form OR an Individual Registration Form.
- You Must Register to Attend. No Walk-Ins or On-Site Registration will be allowed.
- Registrations received after August 13, 2018 will be late. The LATE REGISTRATION RATE is $200.00.
- Bounced checks will incur a $20 Returned Check Fee.
- A full refund less a $25 processing fee will be given for all cancellations received before August 13, 2018. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received after August 13, 2018. The refund will be issued to the Company/Individual that made the original payment.
* Chapter Members are Licensed Real Estate Agents who have joined the Local NARPM Oahu Chapter for 2018. To verify your membership or join contact NARPM.OahuChapter@gmail.com
MORE DETAILS: https://mailchi.mp/440b9a8b8e41/13th-annual-property-management-seminar-knowledge-is-key